With the right brushes/applicators and practice you can create precise
and dramatic shimmer and glitter eyeliners that will last
and wear for hours.
The trick is to use a thin eyeliner brush to apply the
mixture in very fine and measured amounts.
How to Create a Glitter Eyeliner with Colorloc
- Dip the fine-tip point eyeliner brush (bristles) into the Colorloc gel.
- Then dip the brush with the gel into the loose cosmetic glitter of your choice.
- Place the mixture on a surface or use the back of your hand as a palette and mix thoroughly. If needed, dip the brush into glitter again to add more glitter to the mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the eyelid area with precise strokes. Repeat as necessary.
- Wait for the Colorloc to dry on the eyelid before fully opening your eyes. To speed up the drying process use a small fan.