Colorloc Glitter Eyeshadow, How To
With the right brushes/applicators and practice you can create Glitz and Sparkle eyeshadow effects that will last and wear for hours.
The trick is to use a sponge applicator brush to apply a thin layer of the Colorloc Gel, then dabbing Grl Loose Cosmetic Glitter over it to create an eyeshadow effect.How to Create a Glitter Eyeshadow with Colorloc
- Dip the sponge applicator into the Colorloc gel.
- Press the sponge portion of the applicator on a surface (you can use the back of your hand) to absorb the Colorloc Gel.
- Apply the Colorloc gel over the eyelid in a thin and precise layer.
- Then dip the brush with the gel into the Grl Loose Cosmetic glitter of your choice.
- Now in a dabbing motion, apply the glitter over the Colorloc Gel on the eyelid area, and repeat as necessary.
- Repeat the process to apply another glitter color.
- Wait for the Colorloc to dry on the eyelid before fully opening your eyes. To speed up the drying process use a small fan.