With the right brushes/applicators and practice you can
create Glitz and Sparkle eyeshadow effects that will last
and wear for hours.
The trick is to use a sponge applicator brush to apply a
thin layer of the Colorloc Gel, then dabbing Grl Loose
Cosmetic Glitter over it to create an eyeshadow effect.
How to Create a Glitter Eyeshadow with Colorloc
- Dip the sponge applicator into the Colorloc gel.
- Press the sponge portion of the applicator on a
surface (you can use the back of your hand) to
absorb the Colorloc Gel.
- Apply the Colorloc gel over the eyelid in a thin and
- Then dip the brush with the gel into the Grl Loose
Cosmetic glitter of your choice.
- Now in a dabbing motion, apply the glitter over the
Colorloc Gel on the eyelid area, and repeat as necessary.
- Repeat the process to apply another glitter color.
- Wait for the Colorloc to dry on the eyelid before
fully opening your eyes. To speed up the drying process
use a small fan.